FIFTY - NINTH ISSUE
(SEMTEMBER 16 - SEMTEMBER 22 2002)
"9.14"should become the national grief day ---Zhao Dagong (Canton)
Threshold of pain of CCP’s morals grows with each passing hour ...Fan Yingzhuo (U.S.A.)
“Tonight, We are Beijing folks” ---Ren Bumei (Mainland)
Elite politics, hooligan will invincibly win ---Shao Buding
Autocracy will be bullied ---Donghaiyixiao (Zejiang)
[Constitutional Democracy and Democratization]
Take mankind's common democratic road of constitutional government --Discuss what kind of constitution theory China needs in the 21st century ...Gong Xiangrui
Review the crisis of the party-state system from "the tax revenue is legal" again ...Wang Yi(Sichuan)
[Yan Jianli and the Movement of Return to China]
Collect signature: Return civil rights to Dr. Yang JianLi --The open letter to Chinese President Mr. Jiang Zemin
Makes a breakthrough and smuggles across border ---Huang Xianming
AIDS people's comrade and liberator ...Zhang YaoJie(Beijing)
Extremely mournful yesterday – Stressing "God Bless America" comemorating the first anniversary of the 9·11 attack... ...Sheng Zhao (Sweden)
IIn order to live under the sunshine
--Read “Farewell Sunshine” by Baiming (part one) ...Yu Jie(Beijing)
From Mao Zedong to Benladdon
--Read Li Rui's book “Mao’s credits and crimes, plus and minus”
Underworld on Internet ...Xue Donghua (U.S.A.)
[Culture and Religion]
The self- profanity of human ...Liu Xiao wave(Beijing)
971 Commonwealth Avenue, Suit 30
Boston, MA02215, USA
President: Jian-li Yang
Vice President: Andrew Lai
Manager: Michael Pan
Deputy Managers: Elaina Rao, Charles Fu
Technical Support: Jeff Zhang, George Huang
Editor-in-Chief: Weiguo Zhang
Deputy Editor-in-Chiefs: Zhang Lin Zhang, Congde Feng
Executive Editors: Jiuhui Huang, Diana Shao
Editorial Board: Bai-Qiao Tang, Cary Hung, Chong-Guo Cai, Chun-Meng Wu, Dong-Ning Mao, Gai Yi, Han Gao, He Ba, Jie Chen, Mo Qi, Po-Kong Chen, Pu Bao, Shu Tian, Xiao-ji Xiang, Xiao-Ping Chen, Xue Sheng, Yan Xiong, Yao Wang, Yi Xu, Yong-Gang Wang, Yuh-kai Law
Columnists: Kuide Chen, Xiaonong Cheng, Ping Hu, Paul Lin, Xiaobo Liu, Jiaxiang Wu
[SUBMISSION AND SUBSCRIPTION] NEXT ARTICLE or CONTENTS or TOP
[Notice Soliciting Contributions]
The weekly welcomes contributions from readers regarding China's future constitution construction, democratization options, news commentaries, history reviews, cultural, and religious matters. We encourage contention over academic issues, opinions, and theoretical explorations from different perspectives and standpoints. We kindly call the attention of the readers and contributors to the following:
1. We welcome electronic contributions. Please indicate with "Weekly Contributions".
2. Contributions are no more than 2000 words for commentaries, and 3000 words for academic explorations.
3. Contributions in English are welcome.
4. We pay contribution fees to articles unpublished elsewhere. Arranged articles and excellent contributions are remunerated competitively. For those articles that have been published elsewhere, please indicate the publishers.
5. We welcome other publishers to carry articles first published on our weekly, with the clear indication of our weekly name and website address http://chinaeweekly.com/ or http://chinaeweekly.com/
6. Contributors are solely responsible for their writing.
7. Please send news commentaries, reports and cultural contributions to email@example.com. Please send articles on the news, debates, constitution construction, or democratization to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Articles on cultural and religious matters are sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. English articles are sent to email@example.com.
8. The editor will notify the contributor upon receipt of the contribution.
9. Due to restricted resources, we are unable to inform the contributor how we have handled the contribution. The contributor can assume that the weekly will not publish the contribution two weeks after mailout for new commentaries, and five weeks for theoretical explorations.
10. First-contributors should send us the contact information and indicate the way of payment. Please notify us of any address changes thereafter.
[Advertisement] CONTENTS or TOP [Advertisement]
Currently we publish 210,000 Chinese copies, and 1,000 English copies. We predict a drastic increase in the number of copies in the next few years to 10 million. Therefore advertising on our weekly will enjoy a wider exposure to the general public. Matters related to advertising, please discuss with Manager Pan Qiang at Tel: (952) 935-8878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org